RE: CSS3 @font-face / EOT Fonts - new compromise proposal

> From: Michael Day [mailto:mikeday@yeslogic.com]
>
> I don't really like the pop-up EULA idea, but it would
> obviously reduce the accidental unauthorized use of fonts on
> websites: presumably the author would look at their own site,
> see the pop-up, and say "Oops!"
> long before any other users got it.

I would assume that if author tested his website at least once he would
have noticed that fonts just don't work. There may be different reasons
why fonts don't work - one of them could be that he is trying to
"hotlink" to a font from different domain. I don't see how EULA popup
would help him if the font is not supposed to be served to him in the
first place.

Best regards,
Vlad