Re: Selectors Tests

From: Andrew Fedoniouk <news@terrainformatica.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 16:31:35 -0800
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
CC: www-style@w3.org

Ah! http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2119.txt then please.
>>> It's not nonsense if you're doing something other than just color
>>> styling of the control itself or some such.
>> And what can you do else on input elements by CSS?
>
> Use sibling combinators?  Set display?  Change opacity?  You name it.
Do you have real life examples for the :enabled then?
Say when you need to do something like:
*:enabled + something { what? }

>> Precise naming is a Good Thing as they say.
>
> Sure.
Do you have full list of elements in Gecko that get :enabled by default?
<textarea>... what else?

--
Andrew Fedoniouk.

http://terrainformatica.com