RE: Tech discussion CSS (was CSS WG - Pulling Back the Curtains)

fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net

> Garrett Smith wrote:
>  > Alan Gresley wrote:
> >> Here is a few extracts from Fantaisai' blog, "Pulling Back the Curtain: Opening up the CSS Working Group":
> >
> > The CSS WG has so many problems on so many levels, technically,
> > process-wise, and the whole pay-to-play leading to corruption.
>
> The topic of this mailing list is TECHNICAL discussion of style sheets.
> This thread is very off-topic. If you have technical comments, as dbaron
> said, please post them in a new thread. Otherwise, find another forum for
> your comments.

These are my subject lines.

# RE: [CSS2.1-9.5] [CSS2.1-9.4.1] Block formatting context and Floats (Tuesday, 15 January)
# [CSS2.1-9.5] [CSS2.1-9.4.1] Block formatting context and Floats (Tuesday, 15 January)
# RE: CSS2.1 9.4.1 Block formatting context (was CSS WG - Pulling Back the Curtains) (Friday, 28 March)

> You can post a link to that forum here, but I do not want
> to be discussing process issues on this mailing list. If you want to
> complain about the CSSWG, please go post on Andy Clarke's blog, not here.
[...]
> Thanks.
>
> ~fantasai

So the only process for formal complain about the CSS WG is via Andy Clarke blog. That is ridiculous.

Alan