RE: Selectors draft should be public (was: Re: [css3-namespace] Last call comments from XHTML2 WG)

From: Alan Gresley <alan@css-class.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 10:33:22 -0700
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
cc: www-style@w3.org

Anne van Kesteren" <annevk@opera.com>

> (Also, going forward it would be useful if you changed the subject to
> something relevant and only cc'ed the relevant lists.)
> --
> Anne van Kesteren
> <http://annevankesteren.nl/>
> <http://www.opera.com/>

Yes I did check my CC and added Ian at the end (maybe I should have removed public-forms).
www-style(at)@w3.org, public-forms(at)w3.org, public-xhtml2(at)w3.org, Bjoern Hoehrmann, Mark Birbeck, Ian Hickson.

Anne and everyone else, can you please read this article titled Martian headset (true and sad but very funny).

Is this what the words interoperability or best practices (web standards) is about?