Re: CSS Charter (Apple's Wishlist)

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 22:22:36 +1100
To: "David Hyatt" <hyatt@apple.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
I would like to see all those in scope.

My main request right now is that any work on filters for CSS be very
carefully coordinated with SVG filters to ensure that implementation can be
shared --- not just the implementations of the individual filter primitives,
but also the implementation of their combination into a single filter, since
a lot of optimizations apply in that layer.

Rob
53:5-6]