RE: [css] List of all CSS properties

I will find this very useful as a memory jogger when writing CSS!

Here are a couple of things that would make it better for me for that purpose:

1. instead of linking from the property name, link from the check mark to the relevant spec

2. add a column to list possible values/value types

I think it would be helpful for designers if we linked to this on a prominent and permanent basis (ie. perhaps from the right hand column) at http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/ (and maybe other locations too).  I suspect this would also benefit people working on CSS for property lookup.

Cheers,
RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead