Re: [css] List of all CSS properties

From: Garrett Smith <dhtmlkitchen@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 12:35:55 -0700
To: "Daniel Glazman" <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Cc: "Bert Bos" <bert@w3.org>, www-style@w3.org

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 10:22 AM, Daniel Glazman

>  Bert Bos wrote:
>  >
>  > Jens Meiert wrote:
>  >> FYI, I just compiled an index of all CSS properties, including CSS 3:
>  >>
>  >>   http://meiert.com/en/indices/css-properties/
>  >
>  > Nice!
>
>  Yes, ver nice ! Can I suggest adding a column saying if a property
>  is inherited or not ?

It would be useful )for me) to have supported value type, so it would
be possible to sort by properties that support length, percentage,
auto, inherit, and combinations e.g. property supports "length" and
"percentage".

Describes the values:
http://www.w3.org/TR/1998/REC-CSS2-19980512/syndata.html#values

To find out if a property supports a certain value, look at that
property. For example:-
http://www.w3.org/TR/1998/REC-CSS2-19980512/box.html#margin-properties

A useful table would allow finding properties for value type(s).

I would find this useful.

Garrett