Re: [CSS3] ltr and rtl pseudo-class proposal

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 13:33:27 -0700
To: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
CC: www-style@w3.org, Tantek Çelik <tantek@cs.stanford.edu>, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>

Richard Ishida wrote:
> [...]

That's in Member-only space, unfortunately.

Daniel/Peter/Hixie/Tantek may I have your permission to either copy this
or move it to dev.w3.org where everyone can see? (If you say "move it",
I will shift it so that the master copy is on dev.w3.org, as I have done
with CSS3 Text, CSS Namespaces, etc. If you say "copy it", I will make a
copy and tweak only that copy to have the Editor's draft status and style...
I personally recommend simply moving it.)

~fantasai