Re: Title attribute and css selectors

On 16/03/2008, David Woolley <forums@david-woolley.me.uk> wrote:
> I know you don't believe in the principle of following platform user
>  interface guidelines, but the point was that if the platform normally
>  displays title attributes, and maybe tool tip like content in general,
>  in the bottom left margin of the window, users will expect to find it
>  there, not to have the odd web site try and pretend that they are really
>  using IE/Windows.

FWIW, it really is not "believing" per se, because it has already been
done. There are title attribute hacks out there, so you already cannot
assume the display of the title attribute is always the browser-specific
default.
--
cheers,
-ambrose

Yahoo and Gmail must die. Yes, I use them, but they still must die.
PS: Don't trust everything you read in Wikipedia. (Very Important)