Re: [cssom-view] small update

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 10:42:53 +0100
To: "Bjoern Hoehrmann" <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Cc: robert@ocallahan.org, www-style@w3.org

On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 00:00:25 +0100, Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
wrote:
> These names may be overly generic, they could clash with other current
> or future interfaces (DOM Level 2 Style for example uses "Rect" already)
> especially for rectangles defined by a point and two lengths (like the
> "SVGRect" in SVG) rather than four offsets as this type of rectangle is.

On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 06:56:14 +0100, Robert O'Callahan
<robert@ocallahan.org> wrote:
> ClientRectangle/ClientRectangleList are fine with me.

Given that renaming is acceptable and that other specifications use "Rect"
instead of "Rectangle" the interfaces are now called "ClientRect" and
"ClientRectList".

(By the way, I'm working on addressing the other comments. I thought it
would be good to fasttrack this one given the soon shipping
implementations.)

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>