Re: Fwd: [cssom-view] small update

From: Ambrose Li <ambrose.li@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 23:40:13 -0500
To: "Anne van Kesteren" <annevk@opera.com>
Cc: "Garrett Smith" <dhtmlkitchen@gmail.com>, Www-style <www-style@w3.org>

On 06/03/2008, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com> wrote:

>  On Thu, 06 Mar 2008 23:00:55 +0100, Garrett Smith <dhtmlkitchen@gmail.com>
>  > Spec'ing existing features is not the same thing as designing
>  > futuristic HTML 5 features. If you make stuff up, it causes problems.
>

> Most of HTML 5 is exactly in the same ballpark, so it's unclear to me what
>  point you're trying to make here.

I can't believe this complete breakdown in communications.

But I agree with GS that this should not be handled in the same way as
HTML 5. The two are not in the same ballpark.
--
cheers,
-ambrose

Yahoo and Gmail must die. Yes, I use them, but they still must die.
PS: Don't trust everything you read in Wikipedia. (Very Important)