Re: [CSS21] [css3-text] Text decoration behavior

Paul Nelson (ATC) wrote:
> Would you consider common use to be word processors and other text
> editors that support strikethrough?

I would consider them a subset of "common use". With regards to
strike-through in particular, I'd strongly consider handwriting
(or at least hand-striking) conventions as well.

When considering good typographic behavior, I'd give a higher weight
to high-quality typeset *output* than to the options available in a
word processor or even those in a high-end typesetting program.

~fantasai