RE: [CSS3] Box Model Terminology

What worries me about this is that you should be able to change the writing
direction for a given piece of content from, say, vertical to horizontal
Chinese just by changing the writing-mode property.  Then all the other
property names you suggest would be incorrectly labeled and become much more
confusing than if you'd used before, after etc.  It is much easier to just
get used to the terms before, after etc, in my view, and that's not so hard
based on my experience.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead