Re: When is a first letter not a :first-letter?

2008/6/29 Brad Kemper <brkemper@comcast.net>:

> On Jun 29, 2008, at 1:13 AM, Simon Montagu wrote:

>> it seems reasonable for :first-letter to apply to '" T', but in a case
>> like
>
> Maybe to some. But what if I just want to emphasize the punctuation mark
> without emphasizing the actual letter?

Then it's conceptually not a first "letter" and a <span class=foo> type
construct around just the punctuation mark should be used instead.

--
cheers,
-ambrose

The 'net used to be run by smart people; now many sites are run by
idiots. So SAD... (Sites that do spam filtering on mails sent to the
abuse contact need to be cut off the net...)