Re: [css3-mediaqueries] Width/Height Clarifications

Grant, Melinda wrote:

> Fantasai said:
>> Actually, I think the device-width/height should refer to the
>> page sheet size, not the page box. That's more analogous to
>> the screen size, since it's the physical medium size. (The
>> page box could be smaller than the page sheet, just like the
>> viewport is smaller than the screen size.)
>
> I agree that makes sense.
>
> Melinda

Terribly sorry for the interruption but I have to ask:

What if device-width/height are getting changed dynamically?
Let's say some mobile device that is changing screen orientation
dynamically. How MQ will handle this?

--
Andrew Fedoniouk.

http://terrainformatica.com