Re: [css3-mediaqueries] Width/Height Clarifications

"Anne van Kesteren" <annevk@opera.com> wrote:

> FWIW, as far as I can tell these are the only issues that are holding us
> back from moving
>
>    http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-mediaqueries/
>
> to Last Call again (for the last time hopefully!). I can look into making
> some changes, but I'd appreciate input if you have any concrete ideas.

A quick editorial comment on the 5th June editor's draft version: section 2
starts off saying "A media query consists of a media type and one or more
expressions involving media features."  Should this not be *zero* or more to
match the grammar?

--
Stewart Brodie
Software Engineer