Re: Publishing the flexible box model

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 10:13:02 +0200
To: "L. David Baron" <dbaron@dbaron.org>, www-style@w3.org

On Wed, 04 Jun 2008 06:48:25 +0200, L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
wrote:
> I'd like to move forward with publishing the flexible box model as a
> working draft.  There have been specs floating around for years, but
> it's never been published on the TR page (despite, I believe, a
> minuted group resolution to do so at one point).
>
> I think the newest draft is
> http://xulplanet.com/ndeakin/xul/specs/flexbox.html .  (There's also
> an older draft at
> http://www.damowmow.com/temp/csswg/old/ui/flexbox.html .)

The older draft references various images for example renderings of the
examples which seem to return 404 nowadays. It would be nice if these were
somehow incorperated so you get a visual idea of what it does.

> I propose we use the shortname css-flexbox; I'm willing to import it
> into dev.w3.org space and prepare it for publication if needed.

Moving forward with flexbox would be great!

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>