[css3-color] Moving css3-color to last call

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 18:13:33 -0700
To: www-style@w3.org

I propose that we (the working group) publish as a last call
(dropping back from Candidate Recommendation to drop features) the
draft currently at http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-color/ with the
following changes:

 * Appropriate changes for "Editor's Draft" -> "Last Call Working
   Draft", plus anything else needed for pubrules

 * A link added to a disposition of comments that is just a
   color-coded version of

We agreed to most of the changes (described in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2008Mar/0304.html ) at
the last face-to-face.  Since then, the changes since then are those
listed in
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/csswg/css3-color/Overview.src.html , the
substantive ones being:

 + revise edits for issue 4 to reflect that we shouldn't specify a
bad behavior for clamping out-of-bounds rgb() color values.  (A
bunch of the change to do this was actually pulling over edits
between CSS2 and CSS2.1.):

 + add resolution for issue 26

 + Pull over a few other changes between CSS2 and CSS2.1, most of
which (other than the one mentioned above) were minor wording

To do this, the group would need to resolve on my proposed
resolutions for issues 25-28 as listed in
http://csswg.inkedblade.net/spec/css3-color .  (Issue 28 was split
out of 12/14/15, since I realized there was a fourth issue in the
email while responding to it.)

Given that the additional last call is for the purpose of dropping
features, I propose a short review period.  The minimum allowed is
three weeks; I think specifying that would be reasonable, although
in reality we probably won't advance the draft immediately when
those three weeks are up.