Re: Grammar for (X)HTML style attribute

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 15:54:40 -0700
To: "Grant, Melinda" <melinda.grant@hp.com>

Grant, Melinda wrote:
> I'm looking for a specification of what's allowed in (X)HTML style
> attribute values.
>
> Is http://www.w3.org/TR/css-style-attr still the best reference for
> that, or am I missing it in 2.1 or elsewhere?

It's not in 2.1. I think we touched on it briefly when trying to
resolve what '}' means inside a style attribute at the last F2F
(IIRC we decided it's an invalid token), and Tantek suggested
stripping down that spec to include only the current style
attribute syntax and publishing it. We should probably do that,
but I don't have time to do it in the forseeable future.

~fantasai