Re: Scoped style sheets.

Andrew Fedoniouk wrote:

> Normal specificity rules will simply not work.
> To be able to overweight global styles you will end
> up with something like this:

Note that global rules have to be able to overrule scoped ones,
otherwise you have lost the key requirement of the cascade that the
consumer has ultimate authority.

(One thing that concerns me about the whole use case is that it is based
on embedding what are really separete resources, for reasons that have
to do with ensuring that advertisements are seen, not to do with the
natural structure of the information.  However the want to meet
commercial constraints is so endemic these days, that I don't think I'd
win such an argument amongst implementors.  The real solution would be
to make object work!)
--
David Woolley