Re: Proposal for adding variable declaration blocks

Daniel Glazman wrote:

> I think it's the worst one. You want legacy browsers to fallback
> to 'font-size: 24px' and for legacy browsers, the rule matches
> headers elements contained in an includes element contained in
> an h1... In summary, not at all h1 { font-size: 24px; }

Just to be clear, the above comment does not mean I like Dave's
variable decl blocks or dislike them. I have no opinion yet, I have to
think about it a bit more. My first very epidermal feeling is "nah, this
goes too far" but again, I need to think more about it.

</Daniel>