Re[2]: [META] Reply-to list, not author

From: Dmitry Turin <sql4-en@narod.ru>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 09:46:34 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org

For example, i have tired to change address of recipient:
letter come to me from one address, but i answer to other address.

These permanent changes are more heavy, than to ask seldom personal address
to personal conversation.

P.S.
From psychological point of view, i perceive whole list as one collocutor
(or maybe more exactly, as verbally communicating company,
when i don't need to divide, to whom i said).

And i have tired to delete second copy of letter.
When i download my mailboxes, firstly i remove uninteresting letters.
Manually.
I'm doing this untill only necessary letters remain.

Dmitry Turin
SQL5      (5.10.0)  http://sql50.euro.ru

HTML6     (6. 5.2)  http://html60.euro.ru

Unicode7  (7. 2.1)  http://unicode70.euro.ru