Re: Re[29]: css with attribues [hardware]

From: David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 10:34:56 +0000
To: CSS Style <www-style@w3.org>

On 24 Jan 2008, at 08:15, Dmitry Turin wrote:
>>> There has to be a balance - potential benefits vs the cost of
>>> implementation.
> BK> There is nothing to prevent an author from specifying a 100MB
> picture
> BK> as a background ... It was still the author's choice.
> +1

Congratulations for snipping out the phrase "But many of the
arguments I've encountered against things I've proposed had little to
do with implementation costs". You've turned BK's comment from a
sensible point about his experiences, to something that makes no
sense in the context of the thread.

Many of the problems I've raised are all about implementation costs.

David Dorward