RE: standards and compatibility discussion

From: Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@exchange.microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 19:23:27 -0800
To: Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>

This week's publications is exactly what I meant by sharing. Now that we had a chance to explain our plans, I'll be glad to continue this discussion.

Note that whatever solution we have today is not necessarily final. We've explained (I hope) why we need a solution. We can debate if a solution is in fact needed (I am convinced it is) and what the best solution might be...