Re: css with attribues [hardware]

From: David Woolley <forums@david-woolley.me.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 07:55:57 +0000
To: www-style@w3.org

Brad Kemper wrote:

> Unfortunately, there is an undercurrent of opinion on this list (or
> perhaps even a theme of the CSSWG) that authors must be protected from
> themselves, and that the Web must be protected from authors. It rears

That shouldn't be surprising as I think that one of the main reasons for
introducing CSS in the first place was to remove presentational
attributes from HTML.

I am fairly sure that the web designers of the time would have been
happy or even happier with just having more and more presentational
attributes piled onto HTML.

David Woolley