Re: css with attribues [hardware]

Brad Kemper wrote:

> Unfortunately, there is an undercurrent of opinion on this list (or
> perhaps even a theme of the CSSWG) that authors must be protected from
> themselves, and that the Web must be protected from authors. It rears

That shouldn't be surprising as I think that one of the main reasons for
introducing CSS in the first place was to remove presentational
attributes from HTML.

I am fairly sure that the web designers of the time would have been
happy or even happier with just having more and more presentational
attributes piled onto HTML.

--
David Woolley