Re: [css3-mediaqueries] Request for feedback on syntax

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 21:49:03 +0100, Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>
wrote:
> We should try to close the issue of a formal syntax for Media Queries.
> The CSS WG discussed it yesterday and reached the following consensus:
>
>   - escapes should be handled according to the rules of the host
>     language. (This means one cannot always cut and paste between HTML
>     and CSS files, but escapes aren't that common so the use case is
>     slim.)

This is different from Selectors Level 3 which has been at CR/LC level for
quite some time now. I don't think we should deviate from it.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>