Re: [Fwd: Re: [whatwg] simple numbers]

From: Keryx Web <webmaster@keryx.se>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 11:50:50 +0100
To: WWW Style <www-style@w3.org>

Keryx Web skrev:
> fantasai skrev:
>> I'd like to put it here:
>>   http://csswg.inkedblade.net/ideas/content-formatting
>> (you can edit that yourself if you like)
>>

> Done

Thinking about my suggestion I have realized that I don't know what will
happen in this case:

HTML:

CSS:
td:after {
     content: " USD";
}

I thought a browser could make that look exactly like:

If I am wrong (somebody please inform!) I need to add some rules to my
number formatting suggestion to accomodate percentage signs, currency
and other units or symbols.

Alignment is also an area I haven't looked into yet. Not that formatting
of numbers is exclusively the domain of tables, though.

Lars Gunther