Re: a#val , [id="val"]

I am not saying that Dmitry is right;
I am not even /thinking/ that Dmitry is right;
but ...

Mankind has an unpleasant habit of dismissing out
of hand ideas that are so innovative that they
challenge all received wisdom (cf. Heliocentricity
v. the prevailing Ptolemaic model).  So might it
not be wiser (and certainly more polite) to avoid
the use of the word "stupid" when referring to
Dmitry's proposals, and rather term them "highly
unorthodox" or similar ?

Philip TAYLOR
--------