Re: [css3-mediaquery] Clarification of 'not'

Håkon Wium Lie wrote:

> Ok. If we consider it to be a question of dropping or not, rather than
> one of binary logic, I guess we can quite easily specify this by
> changing:
>
>    Media queries involving unknown media types are always false.

>    Media queries involving unknown media types are always dropped.
>
> I believe this will achieve the intended effects without causing other
> problems.

This was pretty clearly resolved at the last F2F meeting in Boston:
   http://www.w3.org/blog/CSS/2007/11/14/resolutions_3

Please use the term "ignore" to be consistent with CSS2.1 terminology.

(Several other resolutions are recorded there that probably need to be
taken into account.)

~fantasai