Re: flowing around both sides of a float

From: Brad Kemper <brkemper@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 08:08:39 -0800
Cc: WWW Style <www-style@w3.org>
To: David Woolley <forums@david-woolley.me.uk>

On Jan 7, 2008, at 12:26 AM, David Woolley wrote:

> Incidentally, I would have needed to disable images to read the
> bottom line (or select it).  I suspect you are complying with the
> letter but not the spirit of attribution requirements, i.e. you've
> styling to effectively remove inconvenient content.

Incidentally, anything published by the US government is public
domain, and does not need attribution. I had no problem reading or
selecting it. The design did use a translucent png under those words
to lighten the background for easier reading of that supplementary
content. But it was nowhere near being important to the purpose of
the example.