Re: [CSS] Would be nice if...

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 15:40:32 -0500
To: Andrew Fedoniouk <news@terrainformatica.com>
CC: CSS Style <www-style@w3.org>

Andrew Fedoniouk wrote:

> ... CSS will allow to define values of attributes of elements.

I don't think so. CSS is a styling language, not a DOM-modification language.
There are plenty of those, see for example XSLT and STTS.

> It also would be nice if style sheet used on the page:
>  http://www.w3.org/html/
> will be fixed. Mouse hover effect for links makes them non-readable.

That's great, but you might want to point that out to the *HTML* people.
We're not in charge of their style sheets, just like they're not in
charge of our HTML.

~fantasai