Re: proposed change for scrollbars in size calculations

On Jan 8, 2008, at 12:28 AM, Alex Mogilevsky wrote:

> You are right, there is redundancy in creating a special case for
> zero... I hope it is the biggest issue with my proposal ;)

Maybe something like this is in the spirit of what you were going for:

10.3.3 and 10.3.7: Insert (immediately after the formula)

         If 'width' is not 'auto' and the width of the scrolling
mechanism would affect any of the width calculations,
         subtract the width of the scrolling mechanism from 'width'.