Re: float:center

From: Philip TAYLOR <Philip-and-LeKhanh@Royal-Tunbridge-Wells.Org>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 10:40:32 +0000
To: David Woolley <forums@david-woolley.me.uk>

David, I've fully supported your position here
so far, but when you claim that float:centre
"doesn't allow separation of content and styling",
I do not see the logic of your argument.  I assume
that you believe that float:{left|right} do allow
such separation, so could you explain why you
perceive "centre" as a special case ?

Philip TAYLOR
--------