Re: float:center

David, I've fully supported your position here
so far, but when you claim that float:centre
"doesn't allow separation of content and styling",
I do not see the logic of your argument.  I assume
that you believe that float:{left|right} do allow
such separation, so could you explain why you
perceive "centre" as a special case ?

Philip TAYLOR
--------