CSSOM (was: Re: CSS2.1: computed value of z-index)

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 00:52:37 +0100
To: "L. David Baron" <dbaron@dbaron.org>, www-style@w3.org

On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 23:49:32 +0100, L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
wrote:
> (But we'd need a spec to put that in; I'm not sure if we have one yet.)

There's http://dev.w3.org/csswg/cssom/ which I work on now and then.
getComputedStyle() is not covered adequately though, because it was quite
unclear to me what browsers were actually trying to do and because I
wasn't really sure how to cover the readonly implementation of
CSSStyleDeclaration. Any ideas on how to properly define DOM Level 2 Style
(now called CSSOM) are most welcome. Also any open issues with DOM Level 2
Style that need to be resolved are most welcome as I'd like to tackle them
in due course.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>