Re: [Fwd: Re: [whatwg] simple numbers]

Keryx Web wrote:

> fantasai skrev:

Lars, I think your point about needing to separate such formatting from the
markup makes sense. Could you summarize
   a) your arguments for why a number format function is needed
   b) proposed functionality
   c) a couple markup + expected results examples

I'd like to put it here:
   http://csswg.inkedblade.net/ideas/content-formatting
(you can edit that yourself if you like)

Thanks~

~fantasai