Re: [Fwd: Re: [whatwg] simple numbers]

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 12:27:35 -0500
To: Keryx Web <webmaster@keryx.se>
CC: WWW Style <www-style@w3.org>

Keryx Web wrote:

> fantasai skrev:

Lars, I think your point about needing to separate such formatting from the
markup makes sense. Could you summarize
   a) your arguments for why a number format function is needed
   b) proposed functionality
   c) a couple markup + expected results examples

I'd like to put it here:
   http://csswg.inkedblade.net/ideas/content-formatting
(you can edit that yourself if you like)

Thanks~

~fantasai