[css3-namespace] what namespace?

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 22:56:30 +0100
To: "Karl Dubost" <karl@w3.org>
Cc: www-style@w3.org

Hi Karl,

In

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2006Sep/0020.html
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2006Sep/0157.html

you raised the concern that the draft is not explicit about what
namespaces it is talking about. Although we're using the definitions from
XML to what exactly namespaces apply depends on the host language. For
instance, these are also applicable to a text/html resource that generates
a namespace aware DOM (as per HTML 5). We hope that the current editor's
draft is clear on this:

   http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-namespace/

Kind regards,

--