Re: vendor keyword history

From: Andrew Fedoniouk <news@terrainformatica.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 09:08:12 -0800
To: Ludger Buenger <ludger.buenger@realobjects.com>
CC: www-style@w3.org

Ludger Buenger wrote:
> Are we really supposed to collect all known existing vendor/render
> engine prefixes?

That is what I also would like to know.

In general that is even impossible.

For example our engines treat any CSS attribute starting from '-' as
a custom one. It is parsed and stored and available through
kind of CSSOM. That is quite popular feature and many
companies use it.

I can probably assemble such list but it could be quite big.
So is not clear what 'vendor' means in this respect.

--
Andrew Fedoniouk.

http://terrainformatica.com