Re: Allow whitespace before the commas?

Krzysztof Maczyński wrote:

> For a group of selectors the grammar (although not the prose
> which seems to disallow any whitespace; an interpretation
> promptly refuted by the example) in the Selectors WD allows
> whitespace after a comma separating selectors but not before.
> Is there a particular important reason for this? If not, I
> suggest this restriction be lifted as it creates a likely
> pitfall for authors. (I feel the prose needn't be amended
> though.)

There are several places where white space seems to have been
left out of the grammar.

Unless I'm missing something we need to replace
   : selector [ COMMA S* selector ]*
with
   : selector [ S* COMMA S* selector ]*
and
   : PLUS S* | GREATER S* | TILDE S* | S+
with
   : S* PLUS S* | S* GREATER S* | S* TILDE S* | S+

Bert or dbaron, could you check that? If it's correct I'll
edit these changes into the spec.

~fantasai