Re: [css3-fonts] Nested 'bolder' and 'lighter' question

On Aug 27, 2008, at 12:12 PM, François REMY
<fremycompany_pub@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> [...]

Good idea. But I would prefer some reasonable em measurement for the
stroke instead of px, so that it scaled better. And some extra
letterspacing to allow for the space taken up by the stroke. Bolder
letters are normally wider too, so that should not be a problem.