Re: [css3-mediaqueries] is (grid: 2) or (grid: -1) false or a parse error?

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 15:06:24 +0200
To: "Boris Zbarsky" <bzbarsky@mit.edu>
Cc: www-style@w3.org

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 14:59:51 +0200, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu> wrote:
> Anne van Kesteren wrote:
>> Everything apart from -0, 0, and 1 is a parse error. I clarified this:
>>    http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-mediaqueries/
>
> I assume at some point there will be a document listing the changes from
> CR?

That would probably be good, yes. I don't think there's currently a plan
or volunteer for doing that, but I suppose I could do it whenever we
decide to move forward with this again... (And when it's a bit more clear
the draft actually reflects what people want, which is not all that clear
to me.)

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>