Re: [gcpm] custom pages and page lists

From: Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 16:53:47 +0200
To: MURAKAMI Shinyu <murakami@antenna.co.jp>
Cc: www-style@w3.org

Also sprach MURAKAMI Shinyu:

 > > Alternatively, a single 'normal' value could reset the page sequence,
 > > i.e. remove any current page sequence.
 >
 > problem:

 > The <p> has 'page: auto' (by default) and if 'auto' means
 > "the element continues on the page sequence already established",
 > the <p> is rendred on a rotated page :-(

So, you want an element with "page: auto" to end the page sequence?

I see some issues with that. First, the child elements with of <table>
will also have "page: auto" and thouse should not end the page
sequence. Second, in UC2:

  <h1>The beginning</h1>
  <h1>The end</h1>

The <p> elements will also have "page: auto", but we don't want them
to end the page sequence either.

-h&kon