Re: [css3-gcpm] [css3-page] Named page lists

From: Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 17:48:35 +0200
To: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Cc: www-style@w3.org

fantasai wrote:

 > I'm trying to prepare CSS3 Paged Media for Last Call.

Are you planning to reintroduce the "pages" counter in that css3-page?

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2007May/0075.html
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2007May/0076.html
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2007Jun/0119.html

To summarize, I think there should be two counters that are
automatically created: "page" and "pages". "page" is automatically
incremented on every page and can be manually reset. "pages" always
contains total number of pages in the document.

If you don't want it in css3-page, I can put it into css3-gcpm.

-h&kon