Re: @media and browsers conditional statments

From: David Woolley <forums@david-woolley.me.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 08:29:10 +0100
To: CSS 3 W3C Group <www-style@w3.org>

Brad Kemper wrote:
> Nor would I, but spoofing is just so unlikely. This is not JavaScript in
> the 90s. Things have progressed since then. Those authors who have not
> progressed are blissfully unaware of more modern css features anyway. I

This is largely a human factors problem and, whilst one may get fashion
cycles, one shouldn't expect basic human nature to change over these
time scales.

Changes will take place as a result of shifts in the age profile and
because more people are going through academic training, but there are
still a lot of new inexperienced people, and a lot whose training is
limited to glossy cook books and looking at other people's solutions.

David Woolley