Is java / sac /flute a dead product.

From: Randy Paries <rtparies@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 13:07:45 -0500
To: www-style@w3.org

I am trying to implement a very simple application that parses an
external  css and places the values into a DB

Found the article
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2002Nov/0006.html that
showed an example or how to use sac and flute.

I got that working, but for the life of me cannot figure out how to
get the names of the selectors

The reason I ask if this list is dead is someone asked this question in like
2003 and never posted an answer.

I can print out all the properties with their names and values fine.

For example  , I can figure out how to get all the attributes (not
sure if that is the correct term) like width and margin with their
values.
I can 't figure how to get the name container, unless it is a Selector
of type ElementSelector #container{
    width: 100%;
    margin: 5px auto;
    background-color: #fff;
    color: #333;
    border: 1px solid gray;
}

This is how I am trying to do it
public void startSelector(SelectorList patterns) throws CSSException {
	if (!inMedia) {
        for (int x=0 ; x < patterns.getLength(); x++ ){
            Selector selector = patterns.item(x);
            if (selector instanceof ElementSelector ){
                System.out.println( "name-->" +
((ElementSelector)selector).getLocalName() );
            }else if (selector instanceof  ConditionalSelector  ){
		    //not sure what to do here..........
            }

            int c=0;
        }