Re: My solution of webfonts problem

From: Dave Crossland <dave@lab6.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 23:13:40 +0100
To: freyjkell@gmail.com
Cc: www-style <www-style@w3.org>

On 19/04/2008, Nikodem <freyjkell@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Personally I would like to see the following behavior:
>
>  * The fonts in @font-face are like images, stylesheets, and the page itself
> - they are only temporatory and not installed in system

Right clicking the viewport of most UA have "save page as" actions
that allow you to install the page in the system, including all the
images, stylesheets, javascripts and so on.

If I do this with a page containing @font-face webfonts, I expect the
fonts for that page to be copied with them.

The "save image as" action of the most UAs allows me to save a copy of
an image on its own. Why not the same for a font?

--
Regards,
Dave