Editorial change needed for box-sizing

From: Arron Eicholz <Arron.Eicholz@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 15:07:37 -0700
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
The box-sizing property states:

Note. This is the behavior of width and height as commonly implemented by legacy HTML user agents for replaced elements and input elements.

I would like to change the note to also include tables since HTML tables also seem to follow the border-box model.

Note. This is the behavior of width and height as commonly implemented by legacy HTML user agents for replaced elements, input elements and HTML tables.

All the common user agents seem to be using border-box for sizing tables at the moment so I think this change would make sense and not impact functionality since it is in informative text.

--
Thanks,
Arron Eicholz