FW: Feedback: /International/articles/css3-text/Overview.en.php

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 12:22:47 +0100
To: <www-style@w3.org>
Cc: <public-i18n-core@w3.org>

FYI.  From feedback on an i18n article (trimmed).

RI

============
Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)

http://www.w3.org/International/
http://rishida.net/

Sent: 26 September 2007 23:08
Subject: Feedback: /International/articles/css3-text/Overview.en.php

http://www.w3.org/International/articles/css3-text/Overview.en.php

Name: Dan Hubbell
Email: <removed>

Comments:
Hi. Just a comment that I'm very interested in seeing vertical text ready
for prime time. I don't have development expertise; I'm designing a public
library Web site that will be available in numerous languages in addition to
English, most likely to include Korean, Japanese and Chinese. Thanks!

Referrer:
http://tlt.its.psu.edu/suggestions/international/web/tips/vertical.html