[css3-selectors] :indeterminate

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 17:19:40 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org

Opera 9.50 Alpha has an implementation of the :indeterminate selector as
described in Web Forms 2:

   http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-forms/current-work/#relation

The description of Web Forms 2 seems to slightly differ from the Selectors
draft (where it is marked as an informative feature as well) and another
problem is that the testsuite for Selectors relies on a proprietary
indeterminate DOM attribute which we do not support. (Should we?)

Testcases for the Web Forms 2 version of :indeterminate:

   http://tc.labs.opera.com/html/forms/input/radio/005.htm
   http://tc.labs.opera.com/html/forms/input/radio/006.htm
   http://tc.labs.opera.com/html/forms/input/radio/007.htm

So what's the way forward here?