Re: [becss] "Behavioral Extensions to CSS" computed value question

On Thu, 25 Oct 2007, Daniel Glazman wrote:

> BTW, this raises an interesting question. Suppose we have
>
>   binding: url(a) url(b);
>
> and resource a is unparsable. What's the computed value of 'binding' ?

The computed value is, as far as I can tell, fully defined in the draft
and does not depend on the resource itself (it can be computed without
hitting the network).

Let me know if you believe there is a hole in the spec that I have missed,
so I can fix it.

Cheers,