Re: Proposal: "text-transform" property revision

A quick note about potential keywords...this would generally be referred
to as "title case" typographically, so "titlecase" would probably be a
very clear keyword. (There are minor variations of title cases,
capitalization of prepositions, etc, but capitalizing first characters
and using lowercases for the rest is the most common usage.)

jvd